Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application of Snowhite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aabbcc

Application of Snowhite Empty
PostSubject: Application of Snowhite   Application of Snowhite EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:22 am

1. I do not know any Ministry member

2. my Location (169,129)

3. Skype id: finsternis_ita

4. I am currently memebr of the Cc3! ally ... it is dying ...

5. How long have you played Travian in general? Since 4 years
What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? Nutellak II, Caius Brutus, Biancaneve ... 1.it, 2.it, 5.it
How many times have you made it to end game? every time (2 times won, 2 times 2nd place)

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance? I have received a couple of raids by near-by players ... they stopped after loosing soldiers

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that? OF COURSE

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server? I usually play offensive, but if needed for the ally, I can play defensive. My goal is being part of the ally that wins, and substantially participate to the victory

9. How long are you online each day? at least 8h

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too ... no, I am alone in this account.

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself: male, italian, like to play MPORPG ... father of 3 children ... volleyball player and now trainer

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?
What strategy would you put in place for:
- farms (creating new)
- win the server
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Application of Snowhite   Application of Snowhite EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:42 pm

add request sent on skype
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Application of Snowhite   Application of Snowhite EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:43 am

working on troops - we will touch base again in a week
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Application of Snowhite   Application of Snowhite EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:42 am

Please note some of our requirements have been changed:

Population: Must be greater than 200

Troops: For Teutons troops must be 2 x pop or greater, For Gauls and Romans troops must be equal or greater than pop

Sitters: Willing to have sitters from within the alliance ONLY

Back to top Go down
Snowhite

PostSubject: Re: Application of Snowhite   Application of Snowhite EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:45 am

I am in ... you may also delete this ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Snowhite   Application of Snowhite Empty

Back to top Go down

Application of Snowhite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications-
Jump to: