Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blumpkinplz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blump

Blumpkinplz Empty
PostSubject: Blumpkinplz   Blumpkinplz EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:28 am

Application:

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?

No.

2. What is your Location (x,y)?

(89,98) (90,97)

3. What is your skype id?

Jimbothegreat33

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?

I was a part of Hype, was actually thrown into leading a wing (Hype II). People in my wing turned yellow, got booted, became farmed, until there was only a handful left. The other wings of hype would send no response to requests, there were very few MM's to us giving orders, and it killed the wing really.

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?

I've played travian for 3 years or so now. I have made it to end game but haven't participated as majorly in the ww as I would have liked to, however. To be honest I don't remember my previous account names other than Jimbeezy, but I couldn't tell you what server that was on.

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?

I'm never farmed. I'm currently being attacked by Pern from ThunderM, he is catapulting my new 15c stopping me from making it grow which is making things a hinderance, but I still have my defensive army (which is over my pop).
Pern is the only one attacking me.

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?

That is everything I have been looking for in an alliance. I am focusing mainly on defense this round, but I am very familiar with offensive roles depending on what the alliance needs. I follow instructions correctly.

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?

As previously stated, I have been taking a defensive approach this round, mainly because it's something different. I plan on being a key defensive player, and I know I will be a major asset to any alliance I join for this reason. Goals are my alliance winning the ww! A few medals along the way wouldn't hurt.

9. How long are you online each day?

I am online about 18 hours a day. I constantly check my travian account on my cellphone while I'm at work even. Busy times at work can prevent me from being online for several hours at a time, though that's pretty rare.

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too

No.

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person).

I'm 22 years of age, work 54 hours a week or more, have 3 years of college under my belt, and a solid sense of humor. I'm honest and trustworthy, and am very respectful most of the time : )

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?

No questions so far thank you.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this application. I am looking for an alliance to win, and after checking out several of your member's stats, you are looking solid. If nothing else, an alliance that acts and does everything question 7 talks about is where I belong.
Back to top Go down
Orca | Pern

Orca | Pern

Blumpkinplz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blumpkinplz   Blumpkinplz EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:36 am

Actually, I like the application, even after we just zeropopped 'his' cropper, hope no hard feelings. Further it's up to Kristin to contact you
Back to top Go down
Grimm

Grimm

Blumpkinplz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blumpkinplz   Blumpkinplz EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:14 am

yeah I don't have anything against him. Cropper was in our general area and he wasn't with us so it had to go. If he passes Kristin I won't stand in the way.
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

Blumpkinplz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blumpkinplz   Blumpkinplz EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:35 am

Sent add request on skype
Back to top Go down
Blumpkin

Blumpkinplz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blumpkinplz   Blumpkinplz EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Ok, got you on the Skype list, thanks.
Back to top Go down