Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: mikki

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mikk

Application: mikki Empty
PostSubject: Application: mikki   Application: mikki EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:26 pm

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?
Azpelds

2. What is your Location (x,y)?

(108,12) & (117,0)

3. What is your skype id?

skype ID=iqbal.breeze

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?

Initially i was part of scorpion but than it broke into and after that i m working on my own.

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?

To be very true Not that experience but not even noob i have played on server 7 1 year before with name mikk

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
No one is attacking me Now.Initially recieved series of attacks from couple of alliance but i have defended it well.

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?
Definitely i have no issues in sharing resources and will help my team members in what eer way i can .

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?

This server i m pretty much defensive because of initiall series of attack wich i have succesfully defended. Now will be working on my troops.

9. How long are you online each day?

Mostly online from 8 Am - till 23 :00 (Gmt + Cool .

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too
No

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person).

I am an Electeronics Engineer with majors in Networks . And currently doing IT based job .I m 26 and hobbies is to play electronics games and listening music.

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?
I will like to know ministry approach towards this server , i know so faar this alliance is doing great but what about end game.
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Application: mikki   Application: mikki EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:53 pm

add request sent on skype
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Application: mikki   Application: mikki EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Need the joseh77 account and El_Pirel MaGnuS need to ok this one since she is so close - she will be concentrating in her cropper area instead of her starter.

Working on troops for the academy.

Azpelds - please comment as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Azpelds

PostSubject: Re: Application: mikki   Application: mikki EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:34 pm

He was from my first alliance... But I dont know him so well...

But he looks like a nice player, and if he has doing so fine without alliance, in an alliance he could became evan stroger!

But this is my opinion.. Wink
Back to top Go down
El_Pirel_MaGnuS_Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Application: mikki   Application: mikki EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Hmm, I cant say much more than to agree with my friend Azpelds. Nevetheless, members from Scorps were unlucky to have been recruited from such a bad leader there (I was one of the victims too)...
So my opinion is, I would have no problem mikk joining us, providing that the other criteria are met, especially the "troops" one...
Back to top Go down
dragster/JoseH77

PostSubject: Re: Application: mikki   Application: mikki EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:16 pm

we attacked him/her once not long ago
http://s7.travian.com/berichte.php?id=13812818|b3f8b51f

killing all troops (not impressive) but if he's improved troop-wise, we have no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: mikki   Application: mikki Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: mikki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications-
Jump to: