Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Julius caesar1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caesar

Julius caesar1 Empty
PostSubject: Julius caesar1   Julius caesar1 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:34 am

Application:

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?
No, i do not

2. What is your Location (x,y)?
-56 / 288

3. What is your skype id?
mmjing65

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?
No, i have not been part of any alliance within THIS server.

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?
Around 1 1/2 Years Previous servers are server3 and server6 cant remember my past names because i quit for awhile.

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
No i am currently not being attacked. That may be due to the fact that have 3 Level 10 crannies currently.

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?
Without a doubt,it goes without saying

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?
Actually planned to be an economical Roman in the early game and offensive in the late but since i am not being farmed i thought that i might as well train some troops in the early game. Hoping for around 80-100 Legionnaires by mid August.

9. How long are you online each day?
7-8 hours? Depending on my plans for the day.(usually not that long or with pauses in between)

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too
Nope but i do have a few real life friends i invited to play this server with me.

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person).
Nothing to say really. im a Gold player, i like playing around with other players / fARms. Other than that not much to know
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

Julius caesar1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julius caesar1   Julius caesar1 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:49 am

I'm sorry, but we only take players that are located in the NE
Back to top Go down

Julius caesar1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications-
Jump to: