Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Borys_Tkachenko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Borys

Borys_Tkachenko Empty
PostSubject: Borys_Tkachenko   Borys_Tkachenko EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:56 am

Application:

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?

Barbarossa

2. What is your Location (x,y)?

260/196

3. What is your skype id?

alcaide1

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?

Not on server 7.

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?

I played for almost 5 years taking breacks yearly for life resons. My names were AL_Cloud, alcaide1, BT, most of this on server3 and 5. Few other names on european 2x speed servers where i was dual. 1 time in server 3 and both times on european speed servers.

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?

No one is attacking.

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?

Yes I always help my teammates, my core values are Honor, Courage, and Commitment.

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?

When ever i start server on its activation date im teuton, but becouse i just been able to start playing on saturday i'll focus on 1:2; offence to defence troops ratio. My goals are to play to the end of course and be on alliance that takes WW and help hold it.

9. How long are you online each day?

I'm online evry time i havto build something, so almost 12 hr a day.

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too

No, currently looking for some duals or sitters.

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person).

Well I'm stadying to be a HospitalCorpsman. Hobbies are soccer, bowling, swiming, and running. I'm 20, like teamwork above all.

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?

I'v just started, so i know i won't be able to join right now, but for future i hope i can join?
I don't know allot about the Ministry, people recommended me it. No questions of imortance right now.

[u]
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

Borys_Tkachenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borys_Tkachenko   Borys_Tkachenko EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:39 pm

send add request on skype
Back to top Go down
Borys_Tk

Borys_Tkachenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borys_Tkachenko   Borys_Tkachenko EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Ok ill accept, finaly got my router and wirless modem, theres like 0 connection where I'am staying right now.
Back to top Go down
Borys_tk

Borys_Tkachenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borys_Tkachenko   Borys_Tkachenko EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Could you re-add me? I had to change my user on Skype to "Borys_Tkachenko".
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

Borys_Tkachenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borys_Tkachenko   Borys_Tkachenko EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:19 am

new add request sent
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

Borys_Tkachenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borys_Tkachenko   Borys_Tkachenko EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:56 am

we are going to keep in touch - hes still a bit small right now -but working hard on troops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Borys_Tkachenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borys_Tkachenko   Borys_Tkachenko Empty

Back to top Go down

Borys_Tkachenko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications-
Jump to: