Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

etty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
etty

etty Empty
PostSubject: etty   etty EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Application:

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you? - None.

2. What is your Location (x,y)? (171, 231)

3. What is your skype id? I dont have skype yet. but will download it if needed.

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave? Yes, i was a part of a Dark Syndicate wing in the early game, but i restarted because i chose a different tribe. I used to play gauls but now i settled for romans.

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game? Yes, i played travian before. i think the last was s2. i didnt finish the game because come mid game some of my alliance members were transferring to different alliances and started attacking me after i helped them before.

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance? Being attacked by Show horse of RangersBL, but he's not getting any from me.im not defending myself yet because im training for E.I's

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that? Yes, I've been part in big alliances before, so pretty much i know how alliances work.

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server? mostly defensive, since im small, being defensive is one way to help the alliance. on the other hand i also play offensive depending on the situation of the game. Goals for the server, i want to reach end game and be part of the alliance cluster.

9. How long are you online each day? usually atleast thrice a day, im also working, but i make time to check my account.

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too. None.

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person). I work in a hotel as a chef, i love surfing the net and playing computer games as a form of relaxation after work. im 26 years old. I'm from manila, philippines.

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry? are you guys willing to accept players even if they have a small account ? thanks
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

etty Empty
PostSubject: Re: etty   etty EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:14 am

skype is a requirement - please let me know if you dl it.
Back to top Go down

etty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications-
Jump to: