Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weeble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Weeble1

Weeble Empty
PostSubject: Weeble   Weeble EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:07 pm

I used weeble1 as a username sine I registered first (as app says to) so it wouldn't accept this post as weeble
1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?Jimmy121213

2. What is your Location (x,y)?296|89 and 296|75

3. What is your skype id?weeble52

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?Not on this server

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?I've played about 2-2.5 years weeble on s4.com and s8.us Was in the winning meta in s4 and was one of the council members of the meta that lost. I also had some short stints in a few other servers until taking over leadership of a large alliance on s8

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance? cowlord of thunder has been the only one to try and he never got any resources and always lost some if not all of his troops doing so

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that? Of course, I've always looked for or led alliances that worked as a team.

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server? I'm very aggressive and farm like crazy... I'd like to make another large hammer.

9. How long are you online each day? most if not all day and evening

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too No duals right now

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person). I'm an engineer in my mid 20's, married, have a daughter, I like to hunt and fish.

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry? How long until the invite is sent?
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

Weeble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weeble   Weeble EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:43 pm

add request sent on skype
Back to top Go down

Weeble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications-
Jump to: