Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up yours then too

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RUSTY FU

Up yours then too  Empty
PostSubject: Up yours then too    Up yours then too  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:54 am

you can lock the thread

But is does stop me from posting the truth about your LA PLAYA

He is a lousy Attacker, his attacks are Predictable and he Sets his cats for the wrong Items.

If you think I am scared, it a stupid game I have offers to run/dual three accounts, TWO INSIDE thunder

So you can tell LA PLAYA I am no Gunning for him
Back to top Go down
Grimm

Grimm

Up yours then too  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up yours then too    Up yours then too  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:03 pm

So then go run one of the thunder accounts. Stop your whining that you didn't get in here. Besides you got rangers defending your city now.
Back to top Go down
rusty nu

Up yours then too  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up yours then too    Up yours then too  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:43 am

I sure do Grimm I asked some people I know from S3 to help, I also have some Thunders troops too.
This isn't a: I didn't get in so I am Whining.
This is a: I can believe that you would over look the fact I destroyed both his and Ruthess armies in 1 weeks time by Myself.
#1 I am not a Ranger, I am New to non classic, And even when the Rangers were is s3 two rounds ago I was ABC

Do I have Ranger Friends. Who doesn't. Hell half of your ranks are ranger/ex-ranger.

I had nothing to do with S9 I didn't play there.

If you don't believe me go ahead look at my defensive score. I am ranked 11th on the server right now

I was ranked 78 on S3 classic this round for Attackers. I am not a slouch or a wuss.

I just find kinda strange that you would approve a NOOB with no experience, But some how I am not worth the time.

An as far a Temper problem as addicted said; I was attacked with cats, Unprovoked and without cause of course I would be upset.
La PLAYA is a Douche Bag and somehow you continue to overlook his inability to do any real damage to me, despite being (1:46 by cat) in close Proximity. He keeps targeting ineffective spots, and sends easily sniped attacks. Since his army is now dead Maybe I start farming him, maybe that will get your attention.

Back to top Go down
Grimm

Grimm

Up yours then too  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up yours then too    Up yours then too  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:13 pm

rusty nu wrote:
I sure do Grimm I asked some people I know from S3 to help, I also have some Thunders troops too.
This isn't a: I didn't get in so I am Whining.
This is a: I can believe that you would over look the fact I destroyed both his and Ruthess armies in 1 weeks time by Myself.
#1 I am not a Ranger, I am New to non classic, And even when the Rangers were is s3 two rounds ago I was ABC

Do I have Ranger Friends. Who doesn't. Hell half of your ranks are ranger/ex-ranger.

I had nothing to do with S9 I didn't play there.

If you don't believe me go ahead look at my defensive score. I am ranked 11th on the server right now

I was ranked 78 on S3 classic this round for Attackers. I am not a slouch or a wuss.

I just find kinda strange that you would approve a NOOB with no experience, But some how I am not worth the time.

An as far a Temper problem as addicted said; I was attacked with cats, Unprovoked and without cause of course I would be upset.
La PLAYA is a Douche Bag and somehow you continue to overlook his inability to do any real damage to me, despite being (1:46 by cat) in close Proximity. He keeps targeting ineffective spots, and sends easily sniped attacks. Since his army is now dead Maybe I start farming him, maybe that will get your attention.

Sigh...I shouldn't but I will....
1) 1/2 our ranks are not ex-ranger...you're confusing us with Thunder..go look at the BIG picture at the top of the screen...it says Ministry...not thunder. I think we have 1 maybe 2 ex rangers. Most of the others are either ex-LoD or people we met here who weren't in rangers.
2) I appreciate you giving La Playa a bloody nose, it's always a good thing to get early game..makes him meaner later game.
3) oooh stats from other servers pfft awesome work there. Now tell me what Warcraft server you're on too and really wow me!
4) La Playa has played 3 servers with me, that amount of time together gets him some loyalty. He said "no" to your application so I respect that. I would think with all your vast travian experience you could understand a leaders loyalty to someone who's been a damn good soldier for me on not 1, not 2 but 3 servers.
5) lol unprovoked cats? No such thing..you cat people if they are in your 30 and not in your alliance..unless total resource producing farms. I'm gathering you weren't giving up resources so you get cats. Pretty basic travian game play there, you might of seen it on some of your other servers.
6) Having said all this, you're a hyper aggressive ass, I typically like that. Get La Playa to change his mind and I'll rethink things. Other then that my loyalty goes to those who've earned it and he has.

Grimm
Back to top Go down
rusty nu

Up yours then too  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up yours then too    Up yours then too  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:42 pm

I Am not seeing the the big picture obviously, I mistook you for a thunder alliance also. (MY BAD)

As for catting in your 30 x30 I would agree except if they give you a wholop you: then you recruit the hell out of them.

As for stats from other servers it goes to Game play, I am ferocious attacker and will not relent on My Farms which la Playa has become.

I think I ride this out till s3 starts again and see how much Hell I can do to him in the mean time.

Good luck to you and your Kind.
Back to top Go down
Grimm

Grimm

Up yours then too  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up yours then too    Up yours then too  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Nicest message you've posted, shame if you had been polite in the beginning perhaps things might be different. Grin keep getting those ranger reins in there, doesn't matter to me if we kill em at your spot or a rangers city lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Up yours then too  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up yours then too    Up yours then too  Empty

Back to top Go down

Up yours then too
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications-
Jump to: