Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jesus Built My Hotrod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FPC

Jesus Built My Hotrod Empty
PostSubject: Jesus Built My Hotrod   Jesus Built My Hotrod EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:53 am

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?
I've talked to Reapers and have had good communication with him.

2. What is your Location (x,y)?
(358|40)

3. What is your skype id?
editorcj

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?
Just started this server a week ago, no alliances yet.

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?
4 or 5 years. Knows as Faster Pussycat, current name, Great Cornholio and The Aristocrat. 4 times I've made it to endgame in the top 20 population, I just finished server 3 as the number 5 pop player, top defender and tied for 3rd in the wonder race.

Jesus Built My Hotrod Finalpop

Jesus Built My Hotrod Finaldefense

Jesus Built My Hotrod Finalwonder

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
No, I think I'm still in n00b protection

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?

Yes

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?

Offensive grinder, like to blow up buildings, crop lock make life miserable for my opponents. Enjoy chiefing as well. Not much into simming a wonder hammer, that's too boring, I like to attack a lot.

9. How long are you online each day?
18 hours more or less.

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too
No

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person).
44 year old video editor with lot's of time to play travian while rendering video.

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?

I know at this moment that I in no way meet the requirements of this alliance, but I have a proven track record as a top travian player. Are you guys willing to take a chance on me?
Back to top Go down

Jesus Built My Hotrod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications-
Jump to: