Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aplication for Ministry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
muty_21

Aplication for Ministry Empty
PostSubject: Aplication for Ministry   Aplication for Ministry EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:13 am

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?
Head Hunter
2. What is your Location (x,y)?
Bucuresti (Capital) (135/120) Constanta (134/121) Timisoara (133/120)
3. What is your skype id?
valentin-g.stoica
4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?
I have been part of J.D. Alliance , i`ve left because they are Ranger wing
5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?
Until now on s10 deleted last week the account, x2.com as mutulica 1984 on SFH (S1) Alliance and s3.ro (romanian server)
6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
By head Hunter from Ministry
7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?
Yes because with a strong group you can go forward ( every where i`ve been i`ve helped without asking something back)
8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?
Building a strong relationship with those from the alliance that i`ll be in if we are strong we can do much .... if we are like Chelsea Football Club in 2007(very strong players but very weak team) we are weakles
9. How long are you online each day?
depends sometimes 3-4 H/day in others day like this raining day 6-8 h/day
10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too
no
11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person).
Nothing much that now like in the last 5 months i`m jobless.... i like to watch sports (football fan F.C. Steaua Bucuresti is my football team and along AC Milan , FC Barcelona and Crystal Palace i enjoy watching them) i`m a very chating boy i speak very much that`s why for me was an easier way to talk not to writte

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?
Why do you called Ministry( if is religios thing or political because where i`m from Ministry come from goverment things)
Back to top Go down
nordmann

PostSubject: Application   Aplication for Ministry EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:09 am

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?

No kang33 suggested to contact you.

2. What is your Location (x,y)?

(145|45)
(143|37)
(139|26)

3. What is your skype id?

sjinoridze

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?

J.D - head is deleting account so is alliance

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?

1 year approximately. Nordmann is my name on other servers. s8 in progress - current rank 428. s5.travian.ru - just ended. I've been in a wing of winning meta

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?

I am not farmed. My village Tabasco is under catapult attacks from Raven2 (Thunder)

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?

Yes I did it before and willing to do that for my alliance

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?

I am defensive player with certain (not big) amount of farming troops. I play this game for fun, no particular goals.

9. How long are you online each day?

min 6 max 18 hours

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too

No

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person).

I am 37, residing in Georgia - the state GMT+4 Currently unemployed

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Aplication for Ministry   Aplication for Ministry EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:52 am

skype requests sent to both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aplication for Ministry   Aplication for Ministry Empty

Back to top Go down

Aplication for Ministry
Page 1 of 1