Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Klayer17

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klayer17

Application: Klayer17 Empty
PostSubject: Application: Klayer17   Application: Klayer17 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Application:

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?

Not sure. But, you can ask "La Playa" If he is willing to vouch for me. He's the only person in Ministry I talked to. He's good people.

2. What is your Location (x,y)?
(7|98)

3. What is your skype id?
Klayer17

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?
TR... It's Tabula Rasa not really sure wth is means... I wiki'd it... Said "Blank Slate" or some shizz... Then they merged with DS - Dark Syndicate... I was issued to start a wing with a fellow teammate, but I've been sitting here for a week now and they told me not to recruit... telling me they would send me players... I've invited all the people they told me to invite... I'm just tired of wasting my time with them.

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?
None worth mentioning.

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
Nope... All people who ever attacked me got a swift kick to the a55 Razz , But I am attacking the Alliance R-1 Thunder Ace right now... He attacked an alliance member with 50 clubs thinking he's all bada55... Sh*t my hero could kill em all w/o losing a hair...

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?
Yea sure. I usually don't ask for help and most likely never will though. I'm more of a lonely lil soldier. I'll send anything you need your way though.

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?
Uhm... Offensive Hero... Defensive Troops.. and Destroying Teuton villages on a hero solo mission I think it's fun lol... I've done it before... Hero vs 400 troops... Killed em all... Only lvl 5 Hero at the time.

9. How long are you online each day?
Many hours... On average... I long on ever hour or so between... 11am and 2am.

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too
Nope.

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person).
No Job Razz. In 5 Months I'm moving in with Aunt... (I'm 19)... In order to take AFROTC classes. Closest college where I live is 1 1/2 hours both ways... It's 10minutes away at my aunts and she just retired from Air Force so she'll help me out alot.

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?
When do I start?
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Application: Klayer17   Application: Klayer17 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Troop counts a little low - will work on it and get back to me in a few days. Also waiting for la playa to look over the app.
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Application: Klayer17   Application: Klayer17 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:45 am

Please note some of our requirements have been changed:

Population: Must be greater than 200

Troops: For Teutons troops must be 2 x pop or greater, For Gauls and Romans troops must be equal or greater than pop

Sitters: Willing to have sitters from within the alliance ONLY

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Klayer17   Application: Klayer17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Klayer17
Page 1 of 1