Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Nicealice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nicealic

Application: Nicealice Empty
PostSubject: Application: Nicealice   Application: Nicealice EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Application:

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you? no

2. What is your Location (x,y)? 188|105

3. What is your skype id? alice14, location Dubai

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave? no

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game? i'm currently playing also on s3.com, i'm nicealice from TB-TR alliance, my alliance is no 1, currently we r bulding the WW

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance? none

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that? yes

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server? i'm an offensive player and my goal is to be in the end game as a winner, like before

9. How long are you online each day? 18 hrs

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too/ my dual is Barbarossa, he already filled the application

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person). i'm a nurse, 41 y.o., living in Dubai at the moment, my hobbies are painting, interior design, use to be a professional basketball player, 8 times national champion so i'm definately a team player
Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?

Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

Application: Nicealice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Nicealice   Application: Nicealice EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:06 am

Sent add request on skype, This is the dual on the barbarossa account
Back to top Go down

Application: Nicealice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications-
Jump to: