Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Vikking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vikking

Application Vikking Empty
PostSubject: Application Vikking   Application Vikking EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:37 pm

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?
Ramas. He's the mentor of the whole PVC alliance
2. What is your Location (x,y)?
(198|153) and (207|158)
3. What is your skype id?
victorel06
4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?
yes, TIPI- joined in to make the last quest but hesitated to leave it untill the founder has deleted his account. And second was PVC- the undercover thunder mini-academy.
5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?
I've played 6Mo+7Mo+3Mo with a gap of 1,5 yrs between the first two periods of time. I've played so far only on romanian servers and this is my first .com server so I think there's no relevance in my nicknames on the other servers(especially that I changed it on each server). No servers finished yet.
6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
No
7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?
of course.
8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?
I play deffensively as I see that being offensive requires a lot of time spent in here, which unfortunately I don't have.
9. How long are you online each day?
about 6 to 11 hours.
10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too
No
11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person). I'm a student and I'm 22. I live in eastern Europe.
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

Application Vikking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Vikking   Application Vikking EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:21 pm

Sent an add request for skype
Back to top Go down

Application Vikking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications-
Jump to: