Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application for flanagan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brianmem

application for flanagan Empty
PostSubject: application for flanagan   application for flanagan EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Application:

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?
reapers
2. What is your Location (x,y)?
221/51
3. What is your skype id?
dont have one yet, will get one if im accepted
4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?
not on this server
5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?
I've played on and off for 3 yrs now. this is my 7th server. made the end game once and would like to be around for it again.
6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
i am NOT a farm, no attacks, i am crannied up and have traps. any attacks i was getting have stoped with me not giving up resourses.
7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?
of course. the point of having troops is to use them.
8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?
style of play for this server is defense. my goal is to help the larger players whenever ican, and hope to become larger in the process.
9. How long are you online each day?
i get online twice a day for at least a half hour, and at least 5 other times on my phone from work to check in.
10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too
i dont.
11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person).
im 32, married, 9 month old boy, my name is Brian and i work for the New York City Department of Sanitation. hobbies are, darts, softball, fantasy football and travian.
Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?

does the alliance help out the little guys(meeting the requirements of course) or use them and throw them away?

Application for Ministry

Page 1 of 1

Permissions of this forum: You can reply to topics in this forum

Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications

Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications

Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

PostSubject: Re: application for flanagan   application for flanagan EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Skype is required to join and I use it as part of the interview, so please dl it first - Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Crowatan

PostSubject: Re: application for flanagan   application for flanagan EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:35 pm

This player is close to me
I think one of the biggest problems with him is, how active..or his inactive style scratch
Every time I send him a IGM it takes atleast 2 days for him to answer, and here I see no response
I think even to join our training wing he would need 2 sitters

This is just my 2 cents

Thanks Jeff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for flanagan   application for flanagan Empty

Back to top Go down

application for flanagan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications-