Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joining ThunderS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.T

Joining ThunderS Empty
PostSubject: Joining ThunderS   Joining ThunderS EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:48 am

Application:

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?

2. What is your Location (x,y)?
location at 199/94

3. What is your skype id?
skype i.d. comanche_doyle

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?
I'm apart of PVC right now. Only reason I'm leaving is becasue the aliance leader h4w told me I should apply for thunderS.

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game? i have been playing trav for over 2 years now. I usually would go as Comanche_Doyle in-game. I was on server1 and whatever else you can name. Didn't make it to end game our alliance fell apart.

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
Not being farmed or attacked.

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that? to make it short.. i can do all of that no problem.

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server? My goal is to make it to the end and win the server. I was kind of forced to go defensive, because im surrounded by thunder/ministry alliance members and didnt know when they'd come and try to take my life lol. Now im sticking with that and its cool. Im basically making villas to supply defensive troops. I see a lot of different names under "at war with" so i figure I will come in handy when they try to retaliate for attacks.

9. How long are you online each day? I'm basically check in and do something anywhere from every 30 mins to 2 hours. depending on whts developing in the game.

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too. No duals... all me baby.

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person). im a computer tech taking courses for health info technology. 24 yrs old black dude that likes to play gears of war. married with 2 kids likes to drink hennessy. thats about it.

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry? Will someone please open up a 15 cropper for me????? everytime i try to get one nearby someone needs it... help a pimp lol
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

Joining ThunderS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining ThunderS   Joining ThunderS EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:01 pm

add request sent for skype
Back to top Go down

Joining ThunderS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications-
Jump to: