Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hahalala

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Application:

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?
Yes, jimmy121213..
2. What is your Location (x,y)?
(244,101)
3. What is your skype id?
Rusty Naily
4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?
yes, i made my own alliance, but the leader of sheep alliance ( sunset ) asked me to marge with him.. i did so. But now i came to see that in that alliance he has no contact with his members. He has no plan for the game. he did nt give me the power to recruit any players and i asked him to make a confederation with another alliance, but he refused as they were from different quadrant!!! suddenly out of nowhere the lIfE leader asked me to join his alliance.. i cleared everything with sunset and joined lIfE NE.. But here is the same case... nobody even replies me if I ask for a reinforcement.. so now im here want to join your alliance...
5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?
I have been playin this game for 6 monthes.. i m new you can say.. i have 4 accounts in total.1 here, one in server 2 as Thor, one in server us2 as Rusty Naily and the other where i like to play most and in a very good alliance in s3 server, ( asia, fillipino ) as rusty..i am ranked 201 there and i have gained the position of recruiter there by some battle tactics i gave to my leader.
6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
Not very much, only 2 people attacks me, cow lord and jimmy121213. Jimmy121213 troubled me a lot. so i asked him how frustrated i m in this server, and want to join your alliance.. so he showed me the way..
7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?
YES, thats what i am looking for.. i do that in my s3 server account.. thats the real fun of alliance.. its not that yeah i have an alliance of 45 members with all of them above 800 population.. i want this..
8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?
i want to be in the willing side and i want that my alliance should win, my strategy is now to build a huge army,from the beginning i did not train troops. as i m gaul i built 3 crannies to level 10, and i have all my resources to level 8. I am now building troops.10 sowrdsman and 5 TT each day. The rest of the resources i use for upgrade..
9. How long are you online each day?
It depends. i cant stay all the time in front of my laptop.. so i have greasemonkey, Travian beyond, and travian auto update scripts installed... they are helpful if im busy and helps me to make plans...
10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too
No..
11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person).
I am a 5th year medical student. Hobby is to play guitar...
Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?
Can i join the alliance??
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications-
Jump to: