Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application to Thunders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tadmiral

Application to Thunders Empty
PostSubject: Application to Thunders   Application to Thunders EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:29 am

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?
YES, I had good contact with suicune
2. What is your Location (x,y)?
(172/12)
3. What is your skype id?
Tommy.de.Boer1
4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?
Not part of an alliance on this server
5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?
I have played for 2 years now. Server 10.com with name TommydeBoer, Just won the server.
6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
Not a farm, being attacked by some players of Thunder, like Elspeth
7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?
I have been doing this on server 10 all the time.
8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?
Being Semi def player with my own attacked her and der. Being part of being big alliance to Contribute win the server.
9. How long are you online each day?
At the moment the whole morning, afternoon and evening
10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too
No duals
11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person).
I am from Holland, am 26 years old and just came back from 8 month Vietnam. Currently looking for work in Hotel industry. I have a Bachelor degree in International Hospitality and Business Administration

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?
Can u accept me in this alliance?
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Application to Thunders   Application to Thunders EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:38 pm

add request sent on skype
Back to top Go down
rohan

PostSubject: Alliance Application    Application to Thunders EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 2:04 pm

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?
I Know Dimoose as the leader of NASA

2. What is your Location (x,y)?
(134/165) not my HQ though thats on (-327/54)

3. What is your skype id?
rohan2988

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?
I have been a member of NASA ever since I started playing this game

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?
I have played for 4months now.Also was on travian.in4 ... Left it because of personal issues and not becauz of getting croplocked or anything else. I had a 3:1 gaul troop ratio

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
Not a farm, being attacked by some players from RangerSU

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?
I have been doing this for NASA all the time.

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?
I have learnt the game the hard way so I know what a good defence is. I am a defence player but will not shy away from loots.

9. How long are you online each day?
Morning and in the evenings.

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too
No duals

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person).
I am from UK, am 22 years old.

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?
If u want a dedicated player why hesitate
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Application to Thunders   Application to Thunders EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:34 am

add request sent on skype
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Application to Thunders   Application to Thunders EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Player is in the wrong quad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to Thunders   Application to Thunders Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to Thunders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ministry :: Portal (Public) :: Applications-
Jump to: