Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beefy

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Application:

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you? Addicted sought me a few weeks ago, Pern is always trying to farm me (no success).

2. What is your Location (x,y)? (114,96)

3. What is your skype id? na

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave? Hype II founder. Jackal from Hype kicked all of Hype II

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game? 3 years, Clipper, 2 other servers to the end, cannot remember the numbers.

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance? Pern is trying to farm me, he gets nothing.

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that? sure

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server? defense leads to a good offence...it's a long game

9. How long are you online each day? week days 1-2 hours, weekends longer

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person). Business professional, physics computer science geek at university, sports, lets say I have kids probably older than some alliance members

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry? Where does the name come from?
Back to top Go down
Grimm

Grimm

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Well, I have gotten 371 total Wink but yeah he's pretty crannied up. Not sure based on app if he's online often enough and skype is mandatory.
Back to top Go down
beefy

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Grimm you old hound dog. I do not even remember you visiting! Apparently you made off with 371 of my finest resources. Well that won't happen again, but feel free to drop by any time.
Back to top Go down
Grimm

Grimm

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Grimm=Pern and I stop by on a regular basis for wings and to check out the local hooters.
Back to top Go down
beefy

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Hah...I figured you for a bot. Your attacks were methodical, every 3hrs, either 2 or 3 clubbies unless I stopped the attack. If I did stop the attack, teh next hit would be the the big stick. Very good! If I do not make teh Ministry cut, we will eventually have to dance.
Back to top Go down
Grimm

Grimm

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:01 pm

You'll find that I like to lead...and no I'm not a bot just methodical. You're going to need skype to even move past this step in the process...so if you don't have it go get it.
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:07 am

Let me know if you dl skype and we can go from there.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
beefy

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:19 am

Alas, no skype. Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Empty

Back to top Go down

application