Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Barbarossa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barb

Application: Barbarossa Empty
PostSubject: Application: Barbarossa   Application: Barbarossa EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:25 pm

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?

I have been dealing with DirtyAngels and had a few words with Mudgard, both of Thunder*
I have been sit checked by DirtyAngels but came short on the 2nd village and some troops.

2. What is your Location (x,y)?

188/105

3. What is your skype id?

Marlinhunter2

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?

On this server I have not yet joined any alliance.

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?

I have been playing now for two years +. Currently in the end game on s3 (Classic) in the TB alliance. WW now up to level 3. Played offensive until i lost my hammer and then switched to defense. 31 villages of which 14 are training spears for the WW 24/7 and the rest supplying crop and resos.

Have also played server 6 to the end under MYTH fighting against CWL. (Whom I see have graced us with their participation again.

Have been the offensive coordinator for TB and part of the leadership.

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?

Mudgard have tried to farm me but gave up after 7 dry runs. That is when I started speaking to DirtyAngels.

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?

All of that and more. I realize full well that this is a team game and that you can not succeed if you are not a team player.

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?

I am playing offensive at the moment. Farming every player in my 21x21 with the exception of Grumpy Basterds. Gave them a go in the beginning when they lost half their troops but decided to lay off them as they could become my team mates.

9. How long are you online each day?

This account is played by two people and are covered 24/7. I personally are on at least 16 hours a day

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too

She will as soon as we are accepted

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person).

I work for myself as a deep sea fishing charter boat owner. I have all the time in the world to practice my addiction (Travian) when I am not out at sea.
When I am, I have my dual and sitter to take care of the account. I am 53 years old and are past the stage of rash decisions. I have led a few alliances, some succesfull and a few that folded. I am a good trainer and sometimes push the envelope a bit.

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?

I can bring experience and commitment to the table. I expect brotherhood and commitment in return.

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down
meohmeohmy

PostSubject: Re: Application: Barbarossa   Application: Barbarossa EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:00 pm

was Myth the only alliance you where in on s6
Back to top Go down
Barb

PostSubject: Re: Application: Barbarossa   Application: Barbarossa EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:41 pm

I was only with MYTH. I am aware that there was a Barbarossa with somebody else at the time. I played with MYTH as NeroII. Barbarossa was already taken when I registered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Barbarossa   Application: Barbarossa Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Barbarossa
Page 1 of 1