Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nanda75 Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanda75

Nanda75 Application Empty
PostSubject: Nanda75 Application   Nanda75 Application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 8:47 am

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?
Yes. ( Kristin & Pern )

2. What is your Location (x,y)?
98|90 & 98|93

3. What is your skype id?
nandakumar1975

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?
Currently in WAR, Unable to spend time for writing MMs to ally.

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?
3+ yrs ( minimum 12+ hrs a day )

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
NO

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?
Ofcourse.

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?
ATTACKER with Troops , Co-ordinate with another attacker where he focus building only on CATAS - based on the timing i'll make sure my troops will wipe out enemies defense on time.

9. How long are you online each day?
12 to 18 hrs

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too
NO

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person).
I'm 35 yrs old Male, married and got a wonderful kid who is 6yrs old.

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?
1.Is the alliance is for making defense for any Meta Ally in this server
2.Strategy for the ally
3.Is there any Offense / Defense group & leaders are there - how they plan is that transparent b'coz exp players can give their input for improvement.
4.Senior Players have got access to write MM to ally or only leaders.
5.At this stage of game, Are they force the members to attack another players villa where we needs to travel 6+ hours ?
Back to top Go down
beefy

PostSubject: nanda alert   Nanda75 Application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:22 pm

For what it is worth, this person kept farming another NAP village, even after several warnings. Points to questionable ethics in game play.

Karma is a bitch nanda!

beefy
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Nanda75 Application   Nanda75 Application EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:52 pm

For what its worth - why would a NAP keep a farm?
Back to top Go down
Grimm

Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Nanda75 Application   Nanda75 Application EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:24 am

Beefy? who said you could talk here anymore...go back to trying to hide resources from me.
Back to top Go down
beefy

PostSubject: nanda   Nanda75 Application EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:57 am

Kristin,

It was early in the game, the player is doing fine now.

Grimm, no Pern, no Grimm...what day is it?

I will speak any time I choose, and I certainly do not need your permission. A little stress in the voice over no resources? The important thing in this game is (in the words of Gunny Highway), Improvise, Adapt and Overcome. So in my situation, as I am not a 24/7 account, I need to achieve my needs at the same time doing nothing to meet yours. Just changes the building order for me.

C'mon, Grimm, I am just messin with you, it's a game!

beefy
Back to top Go down
Grimm

Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Nanda75 Application   Nanda75 Application EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:24 am

Grin beefs I'm just playing, I know you miss me, I'll come say hi with some troops soon. I'm not upset just busting your chops. farms should be quiet. You might think you aren't a farm because you don't give up resources...but you're still a farm just a cheap one is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nanda75 Application   Nanda75 Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nanda75 Application
Page 1 of 1