Ministry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An alliance for Travian

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Axeman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axeman

Application: Axeman  Empty
PostSubject: Application: Axeman    Application: Axeman  EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Application for Axeman account, played by two people (Tommy and Blit, who are friends in real life):

1. Do you know any current Ministry member that can vouch for you?
Kristin (Addicted account)

2. What is your Location (x,y)?
First village: 194|63
Second village (15c): 191|57

3. What is your skype id?
Blit: "blit.travian"
Tommy: "tommy.travian"

4. Are you or have you been part of any other alliances? If so which and why did/will you leave?
No

5. How long have you played Travian in general? What were your in-game names on previous servers and what servers were they? How many times have you made it to end game?
Blit: This is my 4th travian game. I was "Blit" on s1 a few months ago, and "YodaMilu" on s8 last year. Cannot remember my id in the first game I played some years ago.
Tommy: This is my 3rd travian game. I was "tommy_shotgun" in s1.

6. Are you currently being farmed or attacked? If so by which player and alliance?
No

7. We are an alliance based on teamwork, that means sending defense to others even while under attack, sharing artifacts, sending fakes, participating in pushes, etc, Are you willing to do all of that?
Yes.

8. What is your strategy or style of play, goals for the server?
We are planning to be offensive. Goal is to build a large army and to reach the end of the game.

9. How long are you online each day?
Often online for over 12 hours a day between us, sometimes more.

10. Do you have any duals? if so please have them fill out an application too
The account is played by two players: tommy and blit
As agreed with Kristin, we are filling in a single application

11. Tell us a bit more about yourself (we don't need your street address and body measurements, but job/study/hobbies/age etc. really describe a person).
Blit lives in Italy and is a computer graphics programmer. Age 41, married, no kids.
Tommy lives in Germany, age 36, and is a tv broadcast engineer.

Bonus #12, the question within a question: What question do you have for Ministry?
We know Kristin from LOD on s1, and are confident that she and the other leaders will do their best to guide us to victory.
We are ready to do our part, and have no further questions.
Back to top Go down
Kristin/Addicted

Kristin/Addicted

Application: Axeman  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Axeman    Application: Axeman  EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Blit - ping me on skype when you are online Smile
Back to top Go down

Application: Axeman
Page 1 of 1